1. Because I can't live w/o my computer, for goodness sake.
2. And not because I need to do work; because I need facebook to feel like a normal human being with a semblance of a life.
3. Other things ... Nick's vocabulary has exploded and I can't keep up with my little "Nick to English" dictionary I was keeping for a while. My latest fave? Well, two faves? He says balloon as "bur-NUR-nay" (like with an Italian accent almost) and he also says, "es otay mama" for "it's okay mama" as well as "es otay bee bee" for "it's okay baby" to Zoe when madame is having a screaming meltdown.
4. Which happens a lot even though no one thinks or believes madame has colic.
5. I say she's melting down because she needs to shop and no one will take her.
6. I didn't lose a single pound this month and I don't care. The weight will leave when it's ready. Right now it's very happy where it's stuck.
7. My butterscotch oatmeal cookies aren't helping.
8. I stopped taking Zoloft because I hate being on any meds when I'm nursing. But I miss it. It really helped take the edge off, if you know what I mean. About as well as a glass of wine, which is probably better for me right now.
9. But I won't do that either. Kiddo comes first.
10. And on that note, I hope you have a wonderful week! Did you love the Bumbo pick of Mrs. Rose in the previous post? It's one of my new faves.
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I couldn't go a day when my computer broke. I totally lost it. Sad, I know. Love the bumbo pic. I wish they made them in my size.
Post a Comment