Friday, September 21, 2007

Five on Friday

I'm copying Susie here to start lists on my blog: Two on Tuesday, Five on Friday, and I might just throw in the occasional Three (or ten if I'm in the mood and Little Man is napping...) on Thursday!

1. I lost 3 pounds this month and I'm now just 7 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight. That feels good!

2. I like having my folks here. Watching them play with Nick warms my heart, and spending time with them reminds me of being a kid again myself. They make me feel taken care of in a very parently-kind-of-way.

3. It's supposed to rain tonight and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I miss changes in weather but rain does kind of suck. I hate closed-toe shoes. Viva las Flip Flops!

4. I miss my brother and sister.

5. My mom blessed our house yesterday (a full post on that forthcoming) and I could sense a lighter, happier energy all around after she did that.

No comments: