Friday, April 25, 2008

Five on Friday

BIG news tonight - Nick took three baby steps all by himself, no hand-holding, no walker. I think (gasp) he will be walking very soon. And then what will I do?

Here are this week's Friday Five:
1. Nick waves at you when you say "Hi Nick". It's a wild, wrist-flapping kind of wave, and it actually makes him laugh to do it. I officially caught it on video three times this week, because one short vid of someting that cute is not enough. He also says "Mum um um" in a grunty sort of voice to me. I don't think it counts as saying "mom" or "mama" though.

2. He turns 13 months next week. This past month flew by. Wasn't it just his birthday like 30 seconds ago?

3. My mom is the world's best cook and this week while she was here she made her famous lasagne. Guess who liked it a lot?
4. I'm still not feeling well. Can you believe it? We are talking two whole months now. Life is soo-oo-ooo much easier when you feel good. I've learned not to take my health for granted. I just pray that Nick doesn't inherit my condition.

5. We spent our afternoon at the park today because it was unbelievably beautiful outside. Here are my favorite of the pics we took. One with dad ...
This one because I could just nibble on those baby toes ...
Fun with the infant swing.

A little alone time.
On the move.
Walkey Walkerman!
Have an awesome weekend.

No comments: