Sunday, April 13, 2008

Six on Sunday

1. We had an hour-long sunset photo session with Susie yesterday at Windansea Beach in La Jolla. Boy, did we pick the right day for a beach shoot or what? We had so much fun. I can't wait to share the photos with you. Thanks again, Susie! You are just the best.

2. Speaking of photos, as many of you know I am working on my own photography business. It should be up and running in about a month from now. We are a little behind because ...

3. I have been sick for almost a month now with my Crohn's disease. I started steroid therapy today (very begrudingly) because my doctor says if I don't get better this week I will have to be admitted to the hospital. For like a week. Yuck.

4. So I am hoping and praying the steroids do their thing. And quickly.

5. The warm weather has me dreaming of summer. Can't wait to resume our playdates and get back into our routine. We especially miss Nick's little buddies (and mama's big buddies). The first people we plan to see when I get well are Candi and Hudson!

6. After this week there are only 4 weeks left until school is officially out, my grades will be in, and I can enjoy my stay-at-home schedule for a few months. I am so lucky to have a profession that affords me summers (and January) off.

Here are some pics from this past week. Nick is finally drinking from his sippy cup. He's so close to walking it's not funny. And he's now in the 25th percentile for growth and weight - the highest he has been since he was born!


Hope you have a wonderful week.

No comments: