Thursday, April 17, 2008

More birthday festivities

Can you believe that Nick's birthday was March 31 and we are still celebrating? Auntie K came down yesterday and brought Prince Nick more gifts. Of course, the best gift of all was seeing here, and the second best gift was being able to sit on her lap and yank on her necklace.



And, sigh, Nick is going through another one of those weeks where he looks bigger and older and less baby-like every day. I've particularly noticed that his hands are growing; his fingers are getting longer and less pudgy. I would be completely sad and devastated by all this sudden maturity if he wasn't still so cuddly and lovey and clearly my baby in other ways. But then I look at this picture and I just think to myself, He looks like such a little man!

1 comment:

Cottage At Dove Canyon said...

I love tickling him - and in exchange, he can pull on my necklace. Love you guys!