Sunday, May 11, 2008

Love, Happiness & Chit Chat

Just today, in time for Mother's Day, he has started talking. Okay, so it's more like yelling and it's technically not English. I'm sure it makes a lot of sense to him, whatever he's saying. I try to dialogue with him, like, "Really Nick? And then what happened?" Here's a sample interchange:

Nick: "Dar woo wee gee! Ma goo ma gaaa!!"
Me: "Okay buddy, I'm doing the best I can."
Nick: "See gee waga! Me wa do boo."
Me: "I agree, Bella is the most beautiful dog in the world."

He did say "duck" today, twice, really loudly. I asked Dave, "Does that count as his first word?" Dave said, "No, he has to say it a lot before it's an official first word." As if we know.

1 comment:

Susie said...

Quack Quack!!

Happy Mother's Day, Athena- this is a beautiful shot of you two!