Saturday, May 10, 2008

Super-fast Six on Saturday

1. I'm well. Well, well, well. It took two months but I'm w-e-l-l.
2. We are buying a front-loading washer and dryer set this weekend because our dryer died and we want the rebate from SDG&E on the nicer set. I am secretly (or not-so-secretly) THRILLED.
3. I have made it clear to David that this set is NOT my mother's day gift. Because he has already tried to frame it that way twice.
4. Nick has gone from walking three steps to walking about 20 feet without falling. Here we go!
5. My classes are over, and once my grades are in, I'm on vacation until the end of summer. Wahoo.
6. The sun is shining for the first time in a week so I'm going to stop here and go outside and soak it up.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Seeing him walk for the first time reminded me of seeing him being born. He's a little miracle!