Hey, little lady - whatcha got there?
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Hangin with Mia & Mikyle
Today was fun - we caught up with Mia & Mikyle and spent lots of time with Jacque, too! I snapped some cute pics, which I've posted below with captions. I swear you can just read their little minds sometimes. I can't wait 'til they can talk!
Hey, little lady - whatcha got there?
Wait, Mia can have one but I can't?
Don't worry, Nick - I'll share mine with ya!
First though, I'm gonna slap ya on the head for no particular reason.
Ha! Gotcha!
Uh oh ... I made you cry! Sorry!
But I do like his hat. It suits me, no?
Okay, I feel better. The cracker lady gave it up.
And Mia got tired, too - she passed out on her mom, wearing my hat of course.
Look! In the end I got to take the whole box of crackers just for myself!
Hey, little lady - whatcha got there?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment