Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wanna hear him talk?


Nick's "talking" has really progressed this week. Here's a short clip of him jibber-jabbering from earlier today. His Uncle Jeff says it sounds like "yabba dabba do." Soon enough he'll be making sense and then I will miss these babbling days.

6 comments:

Cottage At Dove Canyon said...

I think he said he missed me.

Cottage At Dove Canyon said...

I think he said he missed me.

Cottage At Dove Canyon said...

Or maybe he said something about Englebert Humperdink.

Cottage At Dove Canyon said...

Or maybe he said something about Englebert Humperdink.

Sarah said...

Oh, to cute!
I can't wait for that stage next year! ;)

Jeff said...

I apologize for my mumbling mockery in the background.

Anyway, I used some very high-end sound processing baby translation software to analyze what Nick said so here's result:

"Yabba dabba...I miss my Aunt Kristin...Englebert...why doesn't she visit me? What the deuce? Humperdink...scooby doo"