Thursday, October 09, 2008

I'm here ...

just dealing with way too many student issues right now. I'll get back to posting in a few days.

I'm 17 weeks pregnant! Our anatomy scan is next Friday. I'm excited to see good closeup 3D shots of the peanut.

Here's a photo of Nick, and one of me and my tummy, from last weekend. Doesn't he look very grown-up?
Hope you're having a great week! Oh, and p.s., expect a very long post on vaccination reactions soon. I'm about at my wit's end with Nick's reaction to his DTaP and HIB shots this week. What are they injecting into our kids? And why so many rounds? I have lots of thoughts and research to share on this very complicated subject when time allows.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

What a great Mom you are researching this subject and pushing back! So many mothers out there just let doctors steamroll them. Unfortunately, I understand that these particular shots were strictly mandated. I'm glad Nick's starting to feel better.