'cause I only have a minute to do this:
10. Dave's stomach is upset. Hope he's not gettin' the flu. I don't think I'm going to be sick anytime soon (hopefully, fingers crossed, knock on wood) because ...
9. I got my flu shot yesterday!
8. Nick bumped his head last night, and I swear to you, that's all he does. Bump here, scratch there. I don't think I was meant to raise boys. I am constantly in a state of disaster preparedness!
7. I love the fall weather but not the wind because ...
6. Last year it led to fires and evacuations and our two cars full of everything we own. And two weeks of ash clean-up in the backyard. And ash all around the inside of our house too. No fun. At least we were fortunate enough not to suffer property damage or loss.
5. I look 7 months pregnant even though I'm only 4 1/2.
4. I'm having bizarre dreams of the kind only pregnant women get.
3. A funny thought - somewhere about halfway through my pregnancies (like right about now) I get this terrible anxiety when I realize OHMYGOODNESS this baby will have to eventually come out of me! This is less scary now that the exit most commonly used has already been (ahem) used.
2. I'd still rather have a vaginal birth over c-section any day. Even though it's the weirdest experience ever and no one prepares you for the true weirdness of it. Maybe I'll post on that one of these days.
1. The baby just kicked me. I have really started to feel him movin' this week.
Have a good week yourself!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment