Friday, November 14, 2008

Five on Friday

1. Zoe's going to be one spoiled little girl. She already has a wardrobe of clothing awaiting her that includes, yes you are seeing things correctly, red Mary Janes and a pink fur coat. 2. Nick and his Grandpa are peas in a pod. When we named little Nick after big Nick I don't think we realized we were creating his Mini-Me. They even share their fruit in the morning like old Greek men in the village. See? 3. Twice this week random people in stores have commented on how HUGE I am for a pregnant woman who has FOUR MONTHS left to go and isn't having TWINS. Gee, thanks. Do I look that huge to you? 4. Around these parts we're still reeling from GO-BAMA last week. We had a little party at our place and snapped these cutie pics of Nick with his Uncle John and Dave's colleague Brian, both of whom have earned Nick's full affection. 5. Nick was sooooo sick this week with first a horribly high fever and second a full-blown case of Roseola. Poor little guy. All he wanted for those 5 days was to be held and watch his cartoons. I indulged him completely. Especially after his bath when he just wanted to be wrapped in his towel and snuggled. Ah, those are the mommy moments I enjoy most, when he's just my tiny baby and I'm just all his comfort in the world.
Here's another sick baby cuddling shot from this week:The good news is that he's on the mend, we're having our Christmas photos taken this weekend cliffside in Del Mar (thanks Susie for scouting that awesome location!), and I'm feeling better too. Here's to a much less emergency- and sickness-filled week ahead.

3 comments:

Cottage At Dove Canyon said...

I love the picture of Nick and Dad eating fruit together. That is a classic. Love and miss you.

Susie said...

What a cute description for Nick and mini- Nick!

Have fun today- I can't wait to see the session outcome :)

Sarah said...

No, you don't look huge!
You look beautiful and you sure have "that glow" my friend! ;)