This year I'm thankful for:
10. Nick and Zoe, the family we've created
9. Mom, Dad, Kristin, Jeff, and our extended family, the family created for us, and how much love and effort that took
8. Friendships that sustain me and give me perspective
7. Health
6. Time - time to watch Nick grow and learn and become his own person, time to stay connected with people in the midst of an often chaotic life, time to reflect on where I am and how I got here, time to plan where I want to go
5. A sense of my place in the world
4. Little things that make me happy - sunshine streaming through trees, bare feet on warm concrete, creating things, making Nick giggle, Facebooking, feeling Zoe kick, napping, taking the occasional long bath, watching my belly grow, spending time with people I love, hearing Nick say bird whenever he sees one fly by (sounds like "buh-r" only much cuter)
3. O-ba-ma and hope for our country's future
2. The idea that tomorrow will be better than today just because
1. A heart that's full
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! Be back next week.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, you have been busy blogging, Athena. ;)
Love it!
Happy Thankgsgiving to you and your family!
Post a Comment