This past weekend we taught Nick to say "ooooh noooo" (which he says as "ahhhh naaaa"). What we didn't teach him but he managed to learn anyway (smartie pants) is the comedic timing piece. He says it unprompted at all the right moments (like when he's supposed to be going down for a nap and I get upset because he refuses to sleep, for example).
I laughed until I cried when he wouldn't nap and I said, "Okay Nick, you either nap with mama or it's in the cosleeper for you" and he said, "aaaah naaaa."
You live for these moments as a mom. You really do. Have a good week!
Monday, December 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I told my friends at work this story. So funny! Figures my nephew would say "ahhh naaa" before mommy daddy or anything else heart warming!
Post a Comment