Sunday, December 14, 2008

Project 365: A Year in Review

Thanks to Susie, I learned of this concept, where you take one photo a day and upload it into a set, and at the end of the year you've captured sequential memories. It's an awesome experience, though a lot of work I must say to stay organized and committed. In the interest of full disclosure, some days I took no photos and other days I took three, so it's not quite exactly 365 days of Nick's 2nd year of life, but it's very, very close. If you hold your mouse over a thumbnail photo you can see the date it was taken; and if you click on a photo you can see it enlarged.

So, if you want to see how Nick has changed in the past year, click here. I'm pretty darned proud of myself for keeping up with this project all year long and hope to do it again in 2009.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

WOW, that is an accomplishment. I am impressed and inspired.
;)