Thursday, March 20, 2008

Another sneak peek

From our Easter photo extravaganza ... I think he just looked too handsome today. Of course I am extremely biased. The photographer said that Nick seemed to pose for her, and asked if I take a lot of pictures of him. I laughed and said, "Not really, just 8000 since he was born." (That is no exaggeration my friends; today's photos were numbers 8032-8056).

But he did sit there and smile for the camera, like the most proper young man. In a way it makes me sad to see him looking so grown up; last Easter he weighed just 5 pounds. His whole body fit in the palms of my hands. The time just flies.

Anyway, I nostalgically digress. I hope Easter preparations are going smoothly in your neck of the woods!

1 comment:

Cottage At Dove Canyon said...

I love love love the picture in the orange vest!