Friday, March 07, 2008

My Story

Hi, my name is: Athena
but you can call me: Athena
Never in my life have I: milked a cow (but I've been milked like a cow :0)
The one person who can drive me nuts is: Dave and my mom take turns
When I’m nervous: I play with my hair and bite my nails, but not both at once
The last song I listened to was: Dance like there's no tomorrow by Paula Abdul (I know ...)
My hair is: in need of a trim and some serious highlights
When I was 4: my mom was prego with my sister
Last Christmas: was my son's 1st - so fun
I should be: asleep
When I look down I see: my glasses sitting folded in my lap
The happiest recent moment was: finding out Sadie finished her dissertation
By this time next year: I'll be getting more sleep
My current gripe is: that there's no democratic presidential nominee yet
I have a hard time understanding: people who drive slowly like they have nowhere to be
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: Nick
I want to buy: stuff for easter baskets
Where do you plan to visit: Hawaii next January
If you spent the night at my house: you would NOT SLEEP
The world could do without: people who abuse animals. And Miley Cyrus.
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: clothes at NY&Co - LOVE that place
Most recent thing someone else bought me: Teuscher chocolates ... mmm ...
My middle name is: Irene
In the morning I: drink 2 cups of coffee before 9 a.m. with cinnamon vanilla creamer
Last night I was: watching Idol with my family
A better name for me would be: your royal highness
Tomorrow I am: meeting with my doctoral students
Tonight I am: planning our meeting and Nick's birthday party simultaneously
My birthday is: August 9!

2 comments:

Susie said...

My Sarah would be very sad to hear that you're not a Hannah Montana fan. I don't even know HOW she became a fan. But she is. At least she isn't begging to go to a concert yet.ha.

Jeff said...

I think your hair looks best with one color - natural.

Who is "Miley Cyrus"? Someone on TV? Nevermind.

I'm looking forward to seeing you and Nick tomorrow. Maybe you'll let me make you a mojito...

Love ya,
Jeff