Speaking of serious symptoms, let me add that my morning sickness has officially kicked in as of this weekend. I am so nauseous, all the time. Eating helps temporarily, but then makes me feel even more sick afterward - just like I felt with Nick. In fact, it's the exact same nausea I had with him at the same time. Let's hope it only lasts until weeks 12-14 like it did with him. I can bear anything for a few weeks!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Closing in on week 7
Hard to believe, isn't it, that I'm almost 7 weeks along now? I will have a clearer idea of my actual due date this Thursday when I see Dr. Chang. I found this image online of "fetal models" that allow you to see a realistic (and relative) version of a fetus at different stages of development. It's amazing to see how quickly the blob of cells starts to look like a baby - even before a woman "shows" or has serious symptoms.
Speaking of serious symptoms, let me add that my morning sickness has officially kicked in as of this weekend. I am so nauseous, all the time. Eating helps temporarily, but then makes me feel even more sick afterward - just like I felt with Nick. In fact, it's the exact same nausea I had with him at the same time. Let's hope it only lasts until weeks 12-14 like it did with him. I can bear anything for a few weeks!
Speaking of serious symptoms, let me add that my morning sickness has officially kicked in as of this weekend. I am so nauseous, all the time. Eating helps temporarily, but then makes me feel even more sick afterward - just like I felt with Nick. In fact, it's the exact same nausea I had with him at the same time. Let's hope it only lasts until weeks 12-14 like it did with him. I can bear anything for a few weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is a such a cool image!
What a miracle it is to be pregnant. ;)
Hope you'll fell better soon!
Btw: my due date month will be March!
Post a Comment