But I do wonder how I'll manage if he only gets sneakier AND wiser in the months to come ...
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Up to no good
Nick is into anything and everything these days and he finds it so funny when I say no to him; he doesn't even seem to mind if I slap him on the hand when he tries to stick it in Bella's water bowl. What's worse, he starts laughing the minute he begins walking in the direction of her bowl, before I even say "no" in that low-pitched, evil mama voice. How to deter him? Sometimes the look on his face is so mischevious and - if I'm honest - cute that I have to turn around because I don't want him to see me smile at him when he's being naughty. I don't think the pics below require captions. You can read this little man's mind these days.
But I do wonder how I'll manage if he only gets sneakier AND wiser in the months to come ...



But I do wonder how I'll manage if he only gets sneakier AND wiser in the months to come ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think the 4th pic down is the best photo I've seen of Nick. He looks like the Gerber Baby or a porcelain doll. He is so beautiful!
Post a Comment