Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday Madness

Here begins week 33 and I'm feeling as big as a house! I'm 4 inches bigger around my tummy today than I was when I delivered Nick at 36 weeks. My friend Michele talked me into letting her take this picture even though I was feeling particularly run down. I guess it's good to document your pregnancy even when you feel less-than-photoworthy.
Nick and I are both sick, that's the other good news. I am working feverishly to finish up the last of my work projects so I can enjoy my maternity leave and get ready for Ms. Zoe's arrival. Crazy to think: My doctor says she thinks Zoe will be born in February, not March when she's technically due. January may be my last month as a mother of "one on the outside."

1 comment:

Sam said...

Athena, you look great - even if you are tired! I am so excited to meet Zoe - and I love her name. I miss you!