For now, enjoy some of my favorite Easter pics. Will take a long post to show them all - there are a lot and I am so not good at making choices among photos. It was a blessed day from start to finish. Hope yours was, too. Enjoy!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Easter retrospective
I am soooo-ooooo-ooooo tired, still recovering from a long week behind me and a long one ahead (Nick's 1st birthday party is this coming Saturday - his official birthday is 3/31). All the while I am trying to take some time out this week to pause and reflect on the year gone by. I'm rather emotional for some reason. I will post more soon.
For now, enjoy some of my favorite Easter pics. Will take a long post to show them all - there are a lot and I am so not good at making choices among photos. It was a blessed day from start to finish. Hope yours was, too. Enjoy!









For now, enjoy some of my favorite Easter pics. Will take a long post to show them all - there are a lot and I am so not good at making choices among photos. It was a blessed day from start to finish. Hope yours was, too. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The last one is my favorite :)
It was such a fun day!
That tree sure gets a lot of use as a photo backdrop. Have you noticed?
hee-hee.
Post a Comment