Sunday, March 02, 2008

Not so much with the Easter Bunny

I just couldn't resist. You know me, I have zero impulse control, and the formula today went something like: Easter Bunny in the mall + great photo opp + Nick in a good mood + no lines and thus no wait = YES. He was so happy before I sat him in Mr. Easter Bunny's lap. Then, I stepped away so as not to be in the shot, and at that very moment he started screaming and hollering. And you know what? I love the photo anyway. In fact, I think it's even cuter that he's so miserable - not because I like to see him cry, but because he always poses and smiles for the camera. This was a little change of pace.
Happy (or not-so-happy as the case may be) Easter!

1 comment:

Cottage At Dove Canyon said...

I wouldn't be so happy with that bunny either. He is an imposter!
Classic picture though, honestly!