My vote is cast: I think I'm having a girl. I will be totally shocked this coming Thursday (when we are scheduled to find out) if it's a boy - not because I want a girl more than a boy, because I don't. What leads me to my conclusion is that everything about this pregnancy, right down to how I'm carrying this baby, is different. Last time, I carried low and didn't show until 18-20 weeks. Now I'm carrying high and already look like I did at 18-20 weeks (and I was thinner to begin with this time!). My cravings? Less severe. The nausea? MUCH worse.
We shall see if I'm right.
Here's a photo from today that Dave took.

Of course he took about 20 pictures and my favorite one is the pose where the lighting is worst. He's still learning to use the Rebel. I'm scrapbooking this pregnancy and already have 5 pages full of photos of me and my tummy and the baby's first sets of ultrasound images. I am excited to be going to Babies First Ultrasound this week; they guarantee they can tell the sex at 15 weeks or else you can come back the next week for free. We went with Nick at around the same time and they were spot on. Plus the images were amazing. He was already sucking his thumb.
Here's another photo from today of me with my Little Man.

He's photogenic, that one. Must be all the practice ...
Have a good Sunday!
1 comment:
Lookin' good, A!
Glad to hear you're doing some scrapping, too :)
Post a Comment