Tuesday, September 23, 2008
It's a BOY!
And no one is more surprised than me. But I always said if I could have my first choice, I'd clone Nick; I couldn't love him more than I do. And being mom to a son is a very special thing. Nick's buddy is on the way. Now we have to think about names ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats you guys.
I am so happy for you.
Boys rock! ;)
Lucky you, we still have to wait a good three weeks till we find out what we are having!
I know you were "thinking pink" but I have seen first hand with Tim's nephews how nice it is for boys to have brothers. Little 5 year old Zack taught 3 year old Shane some karate moves to use on his cousin if he gets rowdy with him. That is brotherly love.
I'm anxious to hear about name ideas!! Love you.
Donald is always a good name!
Donald is always a good name!
Post a Comment