Monday, September 01, 2008

End of my first trimester!

I'm posting a few new things here since school starts this week and I'm sure I won't be back online before next weekend. So much to do. At least my syllabi and are all done and copied. ~Phew~

This week marks the end of my first trimester - 12 long weeks - and I'm still very nauseous. I thought that would have ended by now. With Nick any hint of nausea was gone by week 10. Last week we heard this baby's heartbeat for the first time, 165 beats per minute compared to Nick's 145 beats per minute. Could all of this taken together mean I'm carrying a girl? I'll know in 4 weeks for sure.

Hard to believe that my baby is looking so big now and is fully formed. Now he or she just needs to grow. Thanks for being part of our journey!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Woohoo, the first trimester is over!
Boohoo, to nausea!
Hope it will pass soon! Have a good first week at school!
;)

Susie said...

Yea for girls :)
I mean, I"m kind of biased and all.

Happy Back to School week!

Jeff said...

Sorry you're not feeling well. I'm impressed by the image quality of the baby picture.