Friday, March 06, 2009
Wed. March 11, 2009 ...
is induction day! If Zoe is not here yet, I will head to the hospital for my 7:30 a.m. date with a Pitocin IV. I like the date, actually, and it turns out numerologically to give her a 7 Life Path Number - the same as Nick's - which is actually the number of the peacemaker and truthseeker. They are deeply spiritual people (I see that in Nick already). So I'm hanging in there, knowing that one way or another next time this week my daughter will be in my arms. Wish us well! Photos and birth story details to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea, you got a date! There is a light in the tunnel!
I can't wait to meet little Zoe! ;)
So, a 7AM induction means that Aunt Kristin can roll down at 11ish and not miss any action, right? :)
Post a Comment