Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Welcome, Zoe Rose!

She's here, she's healthy, she's beautiful. The bad news: I ended up having an emergency c-section because she was sticking her hand out of my cervix and during contractions she could have ended up with a broken hand or worse, paralysis, had they let me continue to labor. The good news: She's fine. I'm in a lot of pain but am recovering and of course, was happy to go through whatever I needed to do physically to ensure her safety and well being.

More to come once we are home and settled. XOX

5 comments:

Katerina said...

I'm so happy you are all well!
I had an emergency C-section when i had Christophoros also, but he ended up having a broken upper arm anyway! So you both are better of anyway! I hope you will not have to be in pain for too long, just hang in there! Lots of love to all four of you! Katerina.

Susie said...

Welcome to the World,Baby Girl!

BeachyDuck said...

Aw, she was reaching out to meet you :) Hee hee! SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

breep said...

CONGRATS!!!

Jaime said...

She is beautiful! Congrats!