Monday, February 04, 2008

Addendum/update

So I had not planned to watch the Super Bowl. But I am a sucker for stories, as you know. Once I learned Tom Brady's story I did kind of want him to win (even though I don't think he's a great man per se); then when I found out our own Steve Smith was playing for the Giants, and they were the underdogs, I kind of started to pull for them, too. Thus, the game was, for me, slightly less fun because either team could win and because both had compelling people and stories associated with them, I'd be happy.

Dave, on the other hand, was much more biased. And ELATED when Steve Smith helped win the SB for the Giants.

At the end of the day, we're just a couple of hardcore Trojans screaming FIGHT ON to any former player, no matter whom he might be playing for now.

No comments: