Saturday, February 02, 2008

Model release!

Yesterday my mom and I took Nick to the Picture People for his Valentine's Day shoot. He was in such a good mood - he had napped, eaten, then napped again. When I woke him up to take him into the mall his cheeks were bright red, as if someone had been pinching them (that's how they always look when he just wakes up). He was flirting with the photographer, and, if he hadn't peed all over the set, I think he would have wanted the photo shoot to last forever. Talk about some serious smiles! When we finished, we waited the 30 minutes it takes for the pictures to be ready for viewing and when we sat down, the woman helping us asked me to sign a Model Release waiver so Nick's picture could be blown up and put on the wall in stores. She said her manager had selected him, and that it doesn't happen very often. My Nick? A Super Model? Well, not quite. But I was honored. I've actually thought about taking him to Los Angeles to pursue baby modeling because people are constantly telling me I should, but now he has made it big in San Diego.

I can't share my favorite photo from the shoot because it might be coming to your home mailbox any day now inside a Valentine's Day card! But here are a few of the other pictures they selected (excuse the watermark - I try to honor copyright):




I'm so proud of him. The best part? He's beautiful on the inside, too.
Happy Hearts Day to you!

2 comments:

Cottage At Dove Canyon said...

Oh my gosh...I am sooo proud of my baby nephew. Tell him that when he becomes rich and famous, I knew him from day one...:)Literally Nick, day one.

Susie said...

Ohmygoodness- what a ham! Love it!